- On February 20, 2019
- By Beehive HRMS
Why SaaS HR is The Best Recruitment Software?
A modern recruiting system is a must-have for businesses that want to leverage the latest talent sourcing strategies and online recruiting tools in one user-friendly platform. There are so many internet job boards and social networks to tap into to find active and passive job candidates. The question is: How do you incorporate these resources without multiplying the work of your hiring teams?
The answer: You need a good recruitment software.
Today, the HR software market is dominated by two types of HR system. Those that have been “Cloud-enabled” or “migrated” to the Cloud, and those that were developed for it. Described variously as web-based, cloud-based, delivered online, in the Cloud or as Software as a Service, they share a common characteristic. Instead of being installed on your own equipment – and managed by your IT team – the software is hosted by your supplier in a cloud-computing environment and is accessed online using the internet. Like Beehive, most Cloud HR systems are designed to cover a wide range of human resources management processes, from core HR administration, recruitment and employee onboarding, through to absence and performance or talent management. However, not all Cloud HR systems are the same. Many are older HR applications that have had online functionality bolted on. As a result, they lack many of advantages of newer ‘Cloud native’ HR systems that have been designed with continuous seamless improvement and fast implementations in mind.
WE’VE COMPILED A CHECKLIST OF THE 8 QUALITIES YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A GOOD RECRUITING SYSTEM.
1. Fits Your Business’ Needs: Recruiting systems aren’t one-size fits all. A good recruiting system is one that fits the specific needs of your organization. Map out your business’ human resources requirements so that you can choose the recruiting system to match.
2. Facilitates Collaboration and Communication: A good recruiting system is one that makes it easier for your team to work together, even if someone is connecting remotely via smartphone. Choose the system that offers the most effective ways for your team to prepare for interviews, share their candidate evaluations and work together to reach a decision.
3. Enhances the Candidate Experience: Best recruiting system is one that creates a positive user experience for everyone that uses it. The user experience an applicant has on your career website is important. Not only does it impact whether a candidate applies or gives up partway through the process —it also reflects on your organization’s brand.
4. Supports an Employee Referral Program: The employee referral is one of the most effective talent-sourcing strategies. Employee referral candidates tend to be more qualified for the job, more likely to accept a job offer and they have better retention rates. It is also a great way to engage and retain current employees!
5. Compatible with Your Website and Other HR Tools: Also key to choosing a good recruiting system is how it fits with your career website etc. Is the system compatible with your existing tools? Will it be easy to integrate your new recruiting system without technical glitches?
6. Automates Your Recruiting Tasks and Workflow: A good recruiting system is one that keeps your team on track by streamlining and automating administrative tasks and setting out a logical workflow.
7. Migrates Data Easily: Unless you are starting a new company from scratch, you probably have human resources data stored in another system or in various files and folders. A good recruiting system will make it easy to migrate all of this data to your new system, keeping all of your information on one platform.
8. Supports Data-Driven Decisions: Last, but not least, when choosing your modern applicant recruiting system, look for one that is capable of providing useful data, reports and recommendations.