Why go for Employee Management Software?
There was a time when office establishments maintained HR records in the file and few staffs were specially designated for file management and the process took time to complete. With the introduction of PC, the records started to be maintained in soft copies and were mailed to different levels of hierarchy for approvals, records and information. The system became a bit easy in regard to files but still, it was not foolproof and there was fear of files getting deleted or accessed by the third party while forwarding to different levels and it consumed a lot of time and even lacked efficiency.
The introduction of Employee Management Software optimized the services and the transparency was enhanced and the employees and employers can well access the platform in real time as well as 24*7. This improved the collaborative working of managers and employees because all the level of the hierarchy were engaged on a single platform and this improved their efficiency and supported effective collaboration.
The reasons are quite valid for the organizations to move to Employee Management Software.
1. Secured Storage: The major and the first concern of any organization is the security of confidential data. This document sharing facilitates secure storage.
2. Secured Access: Employee Management Software enables to maintain over who can view, who can edit and who can assign the data. A layer of protection is sought internally. This software helps project managers to assign a level to the appropriate users, keeping data secure and making it easier to track. Each level has a certain amount of capabilities to work on the software on the basis of their grade in the organisation.
3. Easy to Adapt: With continuous up gradation in software, the changes apply to all the documents in housed and does not pose difficulty to any one of them.
4. Flexible: Complex projects require a combination of tools like word processing, presentation, data management and reporting, this new technology offers the package of a whole which makes the task easy to handle in one go instead of accessing different programmers.
5. Easy Communication: New technology has enhanced communications and this app has facilitated faster communication within the house and the project on a single location. The database of all the communications & feedback is stored permanently and it can be accessed at any time of the hour.
6. Easy to Track Changes: The changes made by any level can be traced each time a user amends or implies the changes making it simple to identify the source of edits and updates.
7. Single Platform & Transparency: The new technology has enabled the users to execute the work in collaboration on one single platform and exchange ideas or assign jobs. The system has brought transparency as all the changes, announcements, declarations and ideas can be accessed by all in house employees & employers making the task, fast, productive and efficient.
8. Upload Automated: The automated upload has cut down the manual entry, saving time and costly errors which was faced at the time of manual entry.
9. Productive Management: Document sharing system offers to assign specific tasks to specific users and deadlines and can even access the stage of an assigned job and its progress.
10. Portability: The organizations are been managed virtually and authorised user can access either from office or onsite through secure device and connectivity. Document sharing facilitates the productivity of the organisation.
Employee Management Software has brought the employees closer to the organization and each and every update are uploaded on the software. Initially, it was started with keeping in mind to maintain the files of the organization as well as employees but now it has spread to a lot of areas. All information and newsletter of the organization & competitor activity are shared on a single platform. The employee minute details such as date of birth, anniversaries, achievements, awards, promotions, rewards etc. are uploaded bringing in transparency in the system and easing the frustration of the employees. It has come a long way for making online attendance, uploading figures, medical bills, applications for leave etc. and at a single click, it is approved by the concerned authority avoiding repeated emails for reminders.
Many organizations are working on document sharing software and are contended with the accuracy and the efficiency and gradually others who are lagging behind are thinking to update to reap organizational productivity.