- On August 18, 2016
- By dharm_anki
How Recruitment Management System Are Need of HR Admin?
Countries like USA, UK, India and Saudi Arabia are facing problem of Talent Acquisition. The replace and retire ratio of the 30 % of companies have been noted during past few years. Which clearly indicates that despite of new opportunities for jobs are growing the people failing to manage good talent and teams.
Recruitment process are far more different then what they were in the past, Businesses are crawling to hire good talents. Let us see some benefits of using Recruitment management System:
- Recruitment Processes are quicker compare to past activation.
- Helps to manage data of past application with filtrations features of post, time, salary, skills etc.
- Marketing and social media tools integrated with systems (For Automated messages, follow up emails, timing emails etc.)
- Gives the facility of data warehousing
- Integrated analytics tools to analyze the pre-post recruitment behavior and performance while enroll.
- Integration with other systems like HRMS, HCM etc. modules
- Reporting and scheduling tasks and errors.
- Candidate Report card and profile management.
- Employee retention process and management integration
- Mobile Application Integrations
Yes! There can be many more as the technology advances cloud based applications are getting more and more traction from the HRMS departments. Recruitment management systems are now catalyst to recruitment process.
So, Recruitment Management system are needs of business and not of HR admin for scaling up. If you are thinking of setting up Recruitment management system then we can surely help you to configure connect us via