- On February 19, 2019
- By Beehive HRMS
Features Associated with Payroll Software
- Payroll & Taxation
- Simple tax declarations
- Easy expense claims and reimbursements
- Benefits Management
- Compliant with Indian statutory laws
- Detailed analytics and MIS reporting
- Seamlessly integrate with other Beehives’ modules
- Custom built integrations available
- Flexible compensation structure (Benefits/Allowance Management)
You may be amazed at the benefits that integration of your HRMS and payroll management software can have on the organization. The following are a few advantages that you can expect to see when you decide to go for a single provider for both your HRMS needs and payroll processing.
- No Need for Double Data Entry – If your payroll management software is connected to your time and attendance tracking, employee database, and other information systems, the information can be seamlessly moved back and forth in the system without the need for double data entry.
- Allows better and Faster Reporting – Organizational data grows on a daily basis, so it can be tough to pool relevant data together to glean actionable insights when a disparate payroll management software is being used. Having all of the information available within the HRMS means that reports can utilize that data and cross reference it with other data to compile analytics that can be used for improvements.
- Environmentally Friendly Solution – If any aspects of your payroll are still being done with paper, integrating your payroll management software with your HRMS may help to reduce the paper load
- Improves Communications and Teamwork – When time and attendance, payroll, employee records, and other HR related needs are managed through a single interface, it can improve communications and teamwork
- Can Help with Employee Empowerment – When payroll is integrated with a HRMS that has self service options, employees can view their payroll information at their leisure.