Beehive HR Management Software in India
Human resource management is like a tree with maximum branches in an organization. The roots are deeply grounded and at the same time branches are extended to each part of the organization. HR management is a critical business function of every organization which is connected to all the departments. Recruitment of talent, managing the interviews, selecting right resource, HR formalities during the recruitment, training, probation, a complete hire to retire process of an employee is handled by HRM (Human Resource Management).
How HRM (Human Resource Management) is important to an organization?
Role of HR in organizational success…
HRM professionals in SMEs are all rounders and hold an importance in immeasurable areas of an organization. Ranging from employee lifecycle management to strategic planning, HR management holds a control over all the critical areas such as;
- HR management contributes to the decision-making process in terms on recruitment and salary finalisation.
- HR management is a centralized hub for each department.
- HR introduces latest technology at workplace.
- HR leads the employee on boarding to exit process and handles entire employee journey.
- HR is a crucial part in Performance management mechanism.
- HR supports organizational alignment.
- HR manages the assets of the organization.
- HR makes sure the engagement of resources in productive manner.
- HR helps employee achieve their career goals.
- HR is a strong support system to organizational growth.
- HR is the base of employee and employer relationship management.
HR Automation benefits to organizations
Automation is occupying the HR space, and very soon everything that can be possibly automated, will be automated. HR was usually been thought of as a highly manual department process. They were used to rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done themselves. But all that has changed and in the process of complete automation now. So, what does this mean when we mention future of HR on terms of technology? Will employees work differently? Let’s take a look.
What is HR Automation?
HR automation is the process of enhancing the efficiency of the HR management by replacing manual tasks in the organization with automated tasks so that employees can focus on actual growth areas like decision making and strategizing. It works by automating recurring human resource processes and streamlining document-heavy tasks. Without sacrificing quality, it significantly reduces the time it takes to complete HR processes
As a company why you should care about HR Automation?
- HR Automation brings time management within your employees.
- Better data security
- Enhancement of productivity and performance.
- Smooth process and brings transparency.
- Brings flexibility in assigning tasks.
- Reporting and monitoring becomes easy.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) impact on HR Automation
Artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. The term may also be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. (Credit: https://www.investopedia.com)
Process automation and artificial intelligence are shaking up the HR world. We have no idea how an AI and ML powered system, product or tool will appear in practical lives. The benefits of AI and automation for HR and the workforce don’t come instantly. It’s a journey and one can see the short-term benefits of this journey in automation, the medium-term benefits in augmentation and finally the long-term benefits in the amplification of human activities or tasks. A few HR areas where AI has an impact:
- Recruitment Process
- Employee experience
- Learning and development
- Reports and reports and analytics
What does HR management expect out of automation in daily business lives?
- Producing data driven insights on the basis of business intelligence and artificial intelligence in order to given an accurate visualization of organization’s data. The actual power of data is still hidden in may businesses due too lack of right automation.
- Understanding the process and implementing the right technology for the growth of business.
- Influencing a better future of organization and building credibility.
How ML (Machine Learning) contributes to the change in HR?
Machine learning is teaching computers to recognize patterns in the same way as human brains do. It is learning from examples and experience instead of hard-coded programming rules and using that learning to answer questions.
Machine learning can already efficiently handle the following:
Scheduling of HR functions such as interviews, performance appraisals, group meetings and a host of other regular HR tasks.
- Analytics and reporting on relevant HR data
- Streamlining workflows
- Improve recruitment procedures
- Reducing staff-turnover
- Personalize training
- Measure and manage engagement
- Enhance rewards and recognition programs