SMAS Auto Leasing India Private Limited is a joint venture of Sumitomo Mitsui Auto Service Company Ltd. and Sumitomo Corporation, Japan. SMAS India has a varied base of corporate customers spanning across multiple industry verticals including IT, ITES, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Consulting, Hospitality etc. with a service delivery capability in more than 50 cities, having its offices at 9 locations covering the entire country.
The Challenge:REPL were using an in-house developed payrolltoolwith features build to care of their current policies. The inputsEarlier previous year 2019, Client decided to replace the manually managing the data using paper-based or excel sheets system it used to process human resource and other key functions of HR. As error prone and inefficient as this paper-based system was, more serious was the lack of standard human resource practices. Client approached Beehive to devise and implementing a new system that would solve these problems.
The human resource system that Beehive envisaged would be required to perform two main tasks:
- To collect and process human resource information.
- To allow both manager and employees access to this information.
- To mange recruitment cycle procedure systematically .
- HR (Human Resource) deals with the user, leave and holiday management configuration. It stores the employee data which includes personal history, skills, documents, education, visa and immigration and salary details of employee.
- To manage attendance policy and track in-out transaction timely.
- To manage Expenses or Employee Reimbursements to to get more visibility and manage employees expenses efficiently. Tracking the employee expenses, store receipts, manage multiple expenses at once, have provision for various payment modes and do so much more.
- To manage training program and conducting the training on time. To track attendees of training.
- To prepare MIS and HR analytics, this required time to time.
The Solution:Beehive team collectively came together and worked out the solution and implemented the Beehive HCM which covered all the areas of requirement. Beehive took around 2 month to implement all the modules. At first we have implemented core module (HRIS, Leave & Attendance) and enabled client to go live with entire workforce successfully. Post making system live, we received few queries of employees through HR team which we have resolve hand to hand and provided back to back trainings that helped SMAS team to get more confident on system. Post successful roll out of core module team has implemented rest modules as per policy and process shared and provide trainings to roll out those module as well. Now SMAS team is managing their daily HR activities through Beehive HCM smoothly.
What They Say
Beehive HRMS software, glad to working with Beehive Team. Software is good enough for day to day activity and team are always ready for change and innovations. From last 2-3 Years we are taking service from Beehive Team where we never found any delaying in service. Support team is always very supportive Thank you Team Beehive
We have been associated with the Beehive team for the past 3 years. The team is highly professional and proactive. The feedback shared is considered at utmost priority and response is highly appreciated .Anytime and Anywhere..........They have been working on the product consistently considering the best practices in the industry which will help every stakeholder. The workflow is simple and application is User friendly. We are happy to associate with the Beehive team. kudos & Best Wishes to Team Beehive
Beehive has made our lives easier by assisting all our HR activities, with dynamic configuration options. It also has a facility to complement our flexible work environment. Thanks to the mobile app, I can access all of the employee data, their movement, and applications anytime, anywhere.