Recruitment agencies are hired by organization to recruit the best possible candidates for them from the pool
of candidates available in market. The recruitment of new employees is a very tedious job and required lot of
skill and hard work. Especially if the number of vacancies are more or number of applicants re very high. So in
such situations the recruitment agencies comes handy.
Let’s understand how a recruitment agency can help an organization to prosper:-
1. They understand your hiring needs – The recruitment agencies are able to understand your hiring
a. Infrequently – If your hiring process is infrequent like once or twice a year- in that scenario
having a dedicated recruiting staff is not very profitable. An good recruitment agency at the
right time can help you to pick up the right candidate for your needs. In such case your job as
well as costing to hire the candidate will be minimal.
b. Regularly – If the recruitment is in a regular basis, in that case also the recruitment agencies
helps a lot. They maintain the process in a synchronous manner and take care to fill up the
2. Fill job vacancies not interview slots – We work our level best till the right candidates fill up the job
vacancies of company. Its not just about showing candidates regularly for interview. Getting the right
candidate for your vacancy is something which matters the most.
3. Snare and Trial – Suppose the HR personnel of your company is on leave and you have an urgent
vacancy to be filled up. In that situation it becomes mandatory to hire a recruitment agency who can
do the job quickly and efficiently. Else the project which have vacancy may be hampered.
4. Less overhead – The searching and placement are all done by the agency. All of it handled by them.
You don’t have any overhead as such. This ensure your focus on actual business while agency fills up
the vacancy of your organization.
5. The cost of doing business reduces – If you calculate accurately it can be easily found that the cost of
doing business reduces greatly with recruitment agencies. They just charge some percentage of the
salary of each employee which can be easily afforded by the organization.
6. Additional benefits – Unless your organization is a top rated MNC you are not having thousands of
candidates lined up to work for you. In that case you have to post the advertisements and chose the
best candidate among the ones who apply for your post. So this comprehensive searching for
candidates and selecting the best is a tedious job and involves high cost if don’t by organization itself.
In such cases the agencies helps a lot.
So here are some reason why it is necessary to hire recruitment agencies. According to the portal LinkedIn
only 12% of the workforce is actively searching for job and rest are open to hear about new opportunities.
Recruiters do not want quality candidates to walk out in front of them. They want to hire them. The
recruitment agencies have the time and resources to look and select the best possible candidates for an