Managing HR operations is easy as never before with Beehive's Human Resource Management System (HRMS) software. Beehive is one of the fast emerging leaders in providing the companies with the Cloud-based and or an On-premise HRMS software that lists out a number of highly effective features to run HR functions efficiently. The software encompasses key features like Attendance, Leave, Recruitment, Travel, PMS, Payroll, Task Management, Expense, among others, which allows you to automate, streamline, and optimize HR operations for improved employee satisfaction. Based on the specific needs of our clients, we provide them with the software as individual modules and also as an integrated suite for workforce management in both the models - cloud-based and on-premise.
User-friendliness is the hallmark of our HRMS software. Further, our Software can be configured as per your company policies and rules, which can serve as your dynamic human resource management software. From recruiting to resignation and retirement, the software enhances the employment relationship for both employee and employer.
Vission & Mission
Beehive with its clear focus and vision will distinguish itself as a global leader in providing quality and innovative solutions in the space of human capital management.
The core values here at Beehive Software Services are:
- Open Atmosphere
- Team Work
- Respect Among Peers
- Results To Be Proud Of
- Relationships That Last
- High Quality Results, No Matter What
- Customer intimacy Understanding
- Motivating employees to challenge themselves, find their limits and test their boundaries.
- Empowering employees to find their voice and speak out when necessary.
- Making employees more comfortable about debating and having different opinions
- “Just do it” mindset encouraged for employees to accomplish more on their own
- Providing freedom at work as long as results are achieved
- Highly professional workforce that is motivated and challenged constantly
- High-level management is very open to feedback from all workers
- Work is done in teams of employees for high efficiency
- Good teamwork is encouraged and rewarded well
- Teamwork is considered critical to Beehive
- Promoting awareness among employees that a chain is as strong as its weakest link, to advance the quality of teamwork
- Beehive values individual skills and ambition
- Promoting the idea that respect is listening, challenging, and confronting peers
- Encouraging employees to show each other that they have value and will be treated as such
- Self-building encouraged
- Employees take pride in the work that is done and results that are achieved
- No matter how small, work needs to be taken pride in for the best quality
- Building long-term relationships with our customers, investors, suppliers etc.
- Interdependent relationships
- Seeking global initiatives with appropriate rewards for loyalty
- Overcoming problems to achieve results
- No commitment issues; a company of our word
- Constantly result-focused
- Objective in the long term is to increase value of work exponentially
- Understanding customer requirements for better service
- Build a friendship with the customer and work with them
- Beehive focuses on the customer, and being a part of their team
Our HRMS is backed by a competent team that includes Human Resource strategists, implementation specialists, and other experts who can work closely with you to understand your needs in order to provide you with the right solution.