A Time and Attendance System is used by the companies of various sizes and types in order to record the working hours of their workforce. This system ensures the compliance with workforce regulations for proof of attendance. Your employees work hard to achieve their goals and help the business achieve goals. Keeping a track of their time and attendance manually can be a time-consuming, laborious, and expensive affair.
Before you decide which Time and Attendance Management System is good for your organization, one needs to know the benefits. Some of the benefits are:
With so many benefits attributed to time and attendance management system, you can’t go wrong with its selection. Numerous factors play an important role in selecting a right software for your organization:
1) Easy To Use: Your employees are not always well- versed with technology. Select a system which is user-friendly, has a clean interface, and allows employee self-service.
2) Accurate Tracking: A correct time and attendance management system should track all the time-related needs like employee schedules and paid-time-off-calculations and mere punch in and punch out.
3) Flexible Tracking Options: it should enable employees to record their working hours through different platforms like the computer, smartphone, punch card, tablet, etc.
4) Precise Time Record: An efficient time and attendance system helps the organization to pay for the exact amount of time they have worked and not scheduled work time.
5) Mobile compatibility: Lot many employees work outside the office. If time and attendance management system is compatible with the mobile technology, it would help to track their accurate location and working hours.
6) Integration: When investing a new system, it is imperative to know if it will integrate with your current system – hardware and Software.
7) Alerts: This feature would notify when employees are nearing overtime or forget to punch in and out. Proactive alerts: Some systems provide notifications when employees are nearing overtime or forget to clock in or out. This can be helpful in controlling business expenses.
8) Audit: To maintain effectiveness and efficiency of a time and attendance management system, an audit feature will enable to track if any changes were made in the original data.
Selecting a time and attendance management system is a delicate strategic decision for most of the business. It’s true value and success is heavily dependent on its integration across the company. A right vendor can make whole process easy for you. Contact Beehive Software at email@example.com or call at +91-226699 9525.